• Customer contacts Cedar Creek and schedules an estimate. During business hours, a live person is always available to answer calls.
• Someone from Cedar Creek calls the day before or morning of an appointment to remind you about the visit.
• David Phillips visits your home or business and helps design your fence, deck, patio cover and/or pergola. A good design must blend into your existing architecture.
• David provides a formal written estimate during same initial visit (in most cases) or can email/fax if requested.
• Once you’ve found Cedar Creek to be the best value, you call and give us authorization to build your project. David will visit with client to verify project details so nothing is overlooked and to sign the contract. Depending on the scope of project, you are scheduled for installation.
• Projects requiring permits or project designing may involve an additional visit to verify measurements, and clarify project design. Project is submitted to your respective jurisdiction for approval. Upon approval, permits are picked up and your project is scheduled.
• Home Owners Associations usually require approval for most projects. All HOA approvals are the homeowner’s responsibility.
• On project start day, David, crew leader, and client meet at the job-site to re-clarify all details of project before starting.
• Unless unforeseen weather or circumstances arise, installers arrive every consecutive business day. The same crew leader is always on-site. David visits often and is available by phone if questions arise.
• If a permit is in effect David will coordinate all inspections and meets with inspectors. The customer is always welcome to be involved with inspections.
• Upon project completion, our concern is making sure that every aspect of your project is to your liking. Job site is left spotless - All debris, trash, tools and old fence material is removed and/or disposed. 100% customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
• Customer is so pleased and happy they refer us to their family, friends and neighbors.
• Cedar Creek calls to verify customer is completely satisfied and say thank you